JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Ballad Well being officers launched the newest COVID-19 numbers from the system on Sunday, January 17, saying that there are 249 sufferers receiving therapy for the novel coronavirus at Ballad hospitals, up from 255 on Saturday. . sixteen.
Friday was the primary time since December eight, 2020 that the variety of hospitalized sufferers was lower than 300.
“We’re inspired because the optimistic charge and circumstances have decreased and greater than 20,000 folks have acquired their first dose of the vaccine,” Ballad tweeted on Friday. “We’re in no way out of the woods. Please proceed to do your half to cut back the unfold. “
The next is a breakdown of the COVID-19 knowledge supplied by Ballad Well being on Saturday:
- Complete variety of COVID-19 sufferers in hospital: 249
- Complete variety of PUI COVID-19 (affected person below investigation): three
- Designated COVID-19 Beds Accessible: 94
- Variety of COVID-19 sufferers within the Intensive Care Unit: 59
- Variety of COVID-19 sufferers on a ventilator: 36
- First doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered: 20,950
- Second dose of COVID-19 vaccine administered: eight,226
In response to Sunday’s scorecard, the positivity charge is 25%, and Ballad used state-reported knowledge to disclose that there have been 101 deaths in its 21-county service space previously seven days.