Observe: Occasions could also be canceled as a consequence of COVID-19.
The Pikes Peak Writers’ Digital Writing Mind: Beating Procrastination – 6: 15-815 pm Tuesday, free; tinyurl.com/yxfx8es3.
Pikes Peak Digital Writers Night time – Aspiring writers can obtain solutions to their questions, 6: 30-Eight: 30 pm January 25, free; tinyurl.com/y4ukblgu.
Hoopla Digital – Pikes Peak Library District patrons can use Hoopla Digital to get free entry to movies, music, and audiobooks from smartphones, tablets, PCS, and Apple TV; hoopladigital.com.
E-books and extra – Free e-books, e-audiobooks, ezines with PPLD library card. Click on CyberShelf at ppld.org.
Because of the latest rise in COVID-19, all Pikes Peak District Library Branches It’ll solely permit customers to log in if they’ve a reservation to make use of a pc or reservations to repeat, scan, or fax paperwork. To make reservations, name 389-8968. For data, go to ppld.org/computer systems. Library patrons can proceed shopping the gathering utilizing PPLD’s on-line catalog or cell app, choose up their holdings utilizing the curbside service, and return supplies 24/7 outdoors of all libraries. For extra data, go to ppld.org/covid-19.
• Calhan Library, 600 Financial institution St., Calhan
• Cheyenne Mountain Department Library, 1785 S. eighth St.
• East Library, 5550 N. Union Blvd.
• Fountain Library Department, 230 S. Foremost St., Fountain
• Excessive Prairie Library, 7035 Previous Meridian Highway, Falcon
• Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
• Manitou Springs Library, 701 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs
• Monument Library Department, 1706 Lake Woodmoor Drive, Monument
• Previous Colorado Metropolis Library Department, 2418 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
• Palmer Lake Library Department, 66 Decrease Glenway, Palmer Lake
• Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade Ave.
• Rockrimmon Library Department, 832 Village Middle Drive
• Ruth Holley Library Department, 685 N. Murray Blvd.
• Sand Creek Library Department, 1821 S. Academy Blvd.
• Ute Move Department Library, 8010 Severy Ave., Cascade
CARLOTTA OLSON, LA GAZETTE