LUMBERTON, Texas – A cell house in Lumberton was destroyed by fireplace Monday morning, however nobody was injured.
The resident was at a neighbor’s house on the time the hearth broke out and was not injured.
Firefighters from the Lumberton and Silsbee volunteer fireplace departments responded to the blaze.
A neighbor instructed 12Information she heard a “pop” or “explosion” after which observed the hearth and referred to as the hearth division.
Many of the resident’s belongings appeared to have been destroyed or broken within the fireplace.
The hearth was reported round 6 a.m. in response to firefighters on the scene.
It is a story in improvement. We’ll replace with extra if and once we obtain extra confirmed data.