HIMSSCast is again from a brief trip break with our first annual predictions podcast. On this episode, host Jonah Comstock, Well being IT Information Govt Editor Mike Miliard, Well being Finance Information Managing Editor Susan Morse and MobiHealthNews Managing Editor Laura Lovett participates in a roundtable on traits and predictions for every of their respective protection areas.
Notes: This episode was recorded on Tuesday morning, earlier than Georgia’s outcomes had been ultimate and earlier than the tumultuous occasions on Capitol Hill. Additionally, Laura’s prediction piece is forthcoming and can be added to the present notes later this afternoon.
- What’s subsequent after the 2020 telehealth increase?
- How digital visits may evolve in numerous specialties.
- The significance of psychological well being in 2021.
- Digital care is the brand new telemedicine.
- How will the Biden administration and the Democratic Congress have an effect on well being coverage?
- Digital therapeutics will proceed to speed up in 2021.
- Cross-Business Use Circumstances for AI and Machine Studying.
- How the pandemic may speed up values-based care.
- Cybersecurity traits.
Extra about this episode
Well being IT Executives Provide Ideas on 2021’s Large Points
Motion towards worth accelerates in 2021, pushed by lack of fee-for-service funds throughout the pandemic
These are the primary issues dealing with healthcare in 2021, in keeping with PwC
What to anticipate in 2021 and past IDC provides 10 well being predictions
Frost & Sullivan’s Prime 10 Predictions for Healthcare in 2021
Greatest Purchase Well being VP talks what’s subsequent for senior tech in 2021
Athenahealth VP Predicts Extra Worth-Primarily based Consideration, Investor Curiosity, and a Night time Out of Telehealth in 2021