COVID-19 has required healthcare methods to drastically reexamine their relationship with expertise. How are good options shaping healthcare for the long run and what do they imply for the affected person? Due to their new Well being Administration Analysis Consortium (HARC), CU Denver researchers have been capable of work with leaders within the healthcare expertise trade to resolve these real-world issues.
Are you interested by exploring one among these tales or speaking to one among our COVID specialists? Contact Us.
Potential story subjects
- How does digital well being have an effect on sufferers typically?
- Healthcare has seen a dramatic enhance in the usage of digital care and telehealth fashions from 40 to 50 visits per day simply earlier than the pandemic to greater than 10,000 visits per day.and
- How are well being methods approaching the brand new digital fashions?
- How are enterprise fashions evolving round these?
- Fashions of digital drug supply to sufferers
- Because of the pandemic, mail order and drug use elevated by 21% from final 12 months and has a share of as much as 5.eight% of the prescription drug market.
- Utilizing good apps to foretell virus prevalence
PhD Director • Affiliate Professor
Info methods, well being administration, administration for sustainability
Director of Applications for Graduate Applications in Well being Administration • Former Government Director of Fairview Well being Companies in Minneapolis
Organizational transformation, technique growth and efficiency management.
Click on right here for extra subjects and specialists associated to COVID-19.