PARIS, February four, 2021 / PRNewswire / – At present, Lectra publicizes its partnership with Microsoft, which is able to assist manufacturers and retailers within the trend trade deal with each know-how innovation and digital acceleration. The business and technological partnership between the 2 manufacturers is the results of a number of years of collaboration. This partnership was initiated by Lectra in 2015, when the corporate selected Azure for the event of a few of its options, notably Kubix Hyperlink, Lectra’s collaborative platform for product data administration, designed particularly for the style trade. The settlement signed right this moment reinforces the present bond between the 2 firms. Specifically, it stipulates a collaborative method with its purchasers within the trend trade in France, Italy, in addition to internationally.
A strategic alternative within the digital age
A key participant in Business four.zero within the trend, automotive and furnishings industries, Lectra designs good industrial options that assist manufacturers, producers and retailers develop, produce and market their merchandise. All the time placing innovation on the middle of its focus, Lectra has been utilizing cutting-edge applied sciences from Business four.zero since 2015, together with synthetic intelligence, the Web of Issues (IoT), huge knowledge, and cloud know-how.
“Microsoft Azure gave us the scalability, safety and suppleness we would have liked to innovate and scale back time to market., “Clarify Maximilian abadie, Lectra Technique Director.
This partnership, which reinforces the present hyperlink between the 2 firms, additionally reveals Lectra’s need to construct on this momentum by supplying the newest applied sciences that enable gamers within the trend, automotive and furnishings industries to digitize and thus rework their mannequin of enterprise.
Lectra’s objective is to assist its prospects by means of the Business four.zero revolution. The digitization of processes and knowledge, in addition to shared visibility throughout the ecosystem, are the primary steps.
Along with Azure’s technological strengths, Lectra determined to accomplice with Microsoft for a number of causes:
- Each manufacturers are pushed by innovation. Lectra invests 12% of its turnover in R&D yearly. Microsoft fosters enterprise innovation by means of partnerships with distributors like Lectra.
- An extended-term strategic imaginative and prescient centered on the challenges your mutual purchasers face. Microsoft and Lectra are becoming a member of forces to deliver much more highly effective options to gamers within the trend trade. Each firms use technological advances to reinvent enterprise fashions or create new ones.
- World presence. As Lectra has prospects in additional than 100 nations, it’s essential that the corporate select a accomplice with a robust worldwide presence.
- Advertising and marketing and gross sales assist. Microsoft will assist Lectra in these two areas to speed up the adoption of its Kubix Hyperlink resolution.
Microsoft’s alternative was primarily based on two key facets:
- Lectra’s expertise within the trend trade. For greater than 40 years, the corporate has labored hand in hand with manufacturers, producers and distributors on this sector. Lectra helps them rework their enterprise fashions, processes, core actions, and instruments. They assist all main modifications at each stage of worth creation.
- The potential of the Kubix Hyperlink resolution. This good, intuitive and scalable platform helps manufacturers and retailers reinvent teamwork, connecting all inside and exterior stakeholders, from ideation to bodily and digital factors of sale. Subsequently, they will take full benefit of their product knowledge and processes and create a singular omnichannel expertise for customers.
“Whereas digital transformation has accelerated because the begin of the pandemic, we’re proud to accomplice with Lectra to assist accelerating digital transformation within the trend trade. Mixed with the facility of Microsoft Azure, the Kubix Hyperlink platform presents new alternatives for trend manufacturers by way of agility, collaboration and visibility. It allows us to speed up the emergence of Business four.zero by means of the profitable mixture of product lifecycle administration (PLM) options, product data administration (PIM) and digital asset administration (DAM) “. Agnes explains Van de walle, Director of One Industrial Companion, Microsoft France.
The next steps
At present, Lectra’s ambition is “Change into a key Business four.zero participant within the trend, automotive and furnishings industries by 2030.” add Maximilian abadie. The corporate intends to attain this objective by harnessing the complete potential of latest applied sciences, in partnership with Microsoft, as a way to consistently present groundbreaking improvements.
For the businesses that deliver our wardrobes, automotive interiors, furnishings and extra to life, Lectra is crafting premium applied sciences that facilitate the digital transformation of your trade. Lectra’s providing empowers manufacturers, producers and retailers from design to manufacturing, giving them the market respect and peace of thoughts they deserve. Based in 1973, Lectra right this moment has 34 subsidiaries around the globe, serving prospects in additional than 100 nations. With practically 1,800 workers, Lectra reported income of 280 million euros in 2019. Lectra is listed on Euronext (LSS). For extra data, go to www.lectra.com.
Observe Lectra on social media:
Contact with the media:
Lectra – Headquarters
Director of Public Relations
t: +33 (zero) 1 53 64 42 37
me: [email protected]