• The State Division of Well being reported 78 new confirmed and possible circumstances Friday, together with 33 on Oahu, 30 on the island of Hawaii, 10 on Maui and 5 residents recognized out of state.
• There have been 36,871 confirmed and possible circumstances, together with 27,420 on Oahu, four,758 in Maui County (four,564 on Maui, 115 on Lanai, and 79 on Molokai), three,090 on the island of Hawaii, and 327 on Kauai. A complete of 1,276 residents have been recognized out of state.
• A brand new demise was reported on Friday, a person from the island of Hawaii in his 70s who was hospitalized with no vital underlying circumstances.
• There have been 506 deaths, together with 392 on Oahu, 55 on Maui, 54 on the island of Hawaii, two on Kauai, and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Friday, 53 % of all Kauai County residents had accomplished their immunization course of, adopted by 47 % in Honolulu County and 46 % in Maui and Hawaii counties.
• Maui County had 5 teams beneath investigation as of Thursday, together with two teams of 12 circumstances associated to social gatherings, two teams of 10 circumstances associated to eating places and a bunch of 4 circumstances in an academic setting.
To schedule an appointment for vaccinations:
• CVS / Longs Medicine: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Docs on Name (Lahaina solely): 667-7676.
• Well being Group (Cameron Heart): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established sufferers solely): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy.
• Maui District Well being Workplace: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Well being System (Maui Memorial and Wailea places): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna with out a pc can name 242-2273 and depart a reputation, date of beginning and telephone quantity.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimeical.com /? Page_id = 10856.
• Maui Workplace on Getting old: Coordinating programming for adults 65 and older, name 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St.): 446-3348, fb.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Well being Heart: 984-3493.
For extra info:
• Name 211 or textual content (877) 275-6569 for common questions.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Division of Well being: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.information.
To report violations of quarantine orders:
• Ship an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.