Native athletes and their households are inspired to wash out their freezers this weekend for the annual Hunters for the Hungry Meals Drive, carried out by The Refinery Mission.
This 12 months’s marketing campaign will happen on Sunday, September 26 from 10 a.m. M. At three p. M.
Any frozen sport and processed fish from the 2020 season are accepted and could be dropped off at established pickup websites in Lafayette and neighboring communities.
All donations can be used to feed these in want by means of The Refinery Mission shelters and applications. Pushing is likely one of the methods the middle helps group members in have to grow to be self-reliant.
Final 12 months, The Refinery Mission collected greater than eight,000 kilos of meals, offering 25,000 meals to the homeless and impoverished within the Lafayette group.
The 2021 assortment websites embody:
- Lafayette: Cajun Subject, 2351 W. Congress St. (major drop website)
- Opelousas: Giles Nissan, 4383 I-49 Service Highway
- Youngsville: First Meeting of God, 3555 Verot College Highway
- Broussard: Chops Specialty Meats, 1019 Albertson Parkway
- Eunice: Eunice Hearth Station, 100 Park Ave.
- Carencro: MC Taxidermy, 3829 NW Evangeline Thruway
Keep in contact with us anytime, wherever.
To achieve the newsroom or report a typo / correction, click on HERE.
Join e-mail newsletters despatched to your inbox. Choose from these choices: Breaking Information, Night Information Headlines, Newest COVID-19 Information Headlines, Morning Information Headlines, Particular Provides
Like us on fb
Comply with us on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube channel