• Desert Singles Bowling at four pm 55+ Data: Name Ken at 928-855-7874.
• Our Girl of the Lake Soup Kitchen, 1975 Daytona Drive. Take out from 9 to 11 am
• Elks Lodge: dinner from four to eight pm, dwell music at 6:30 pm
• American Legion Put up 81, Lunch 11-2. Breaded Fish Fillet Sandwich or Spicy Rooster Sandwich.
• VFW Put up 9401, August 13 Bunco, 11 am Data: 928-855-5374. The VFW kitchen will likely be closed August Eight-10 for cleansing. Sandwiches, sizzling canines and chili will proceed to be served.
• TOPS: Take Off Kilos Wise, meets each Saturday morning on the High quality Inn, Cholla Room, at Eight am
• Havasu Writers: 2 – four pm each second Saturday of the month. Mohave County Library, 1770 McCulloch Blvd., Room A. Notebooks will likely be supplied. Free, invited public.
• Al‑Anon assembly. 10:00 2041 Swanson Drive, Second Flooring Again Room, Lake Havasu Metropolis. This can be a help group for households and associates coping with the consequences of alcoholism.
• Lake Havasu Metropolis Library, LEGO League, 9-11 am, the primary Saturday of each month. Use your creativeness to create with constructing blocks. This program is for all ages. Data: Contact Bryan Freiberg at 928-453-0718.
• Eagles Aerie 4299, 11:00 pm Raffle and lunch meat public sale. four:30 Dinner, 6 pm Dwell music.
• American Legion Put up 81, Breakfast Eight am to 11 am SAL Meat Raffle 2-5 pm
• Veterans of Overseas Wars, Put up 9401, breakfast from Eight:00 to 11:00
• VFW Put up 9401. Breakfast Eight – 11:30 am Visitors welcome. Data: 928-855-5374.