RK., TEAM REC. PREV. COMMENTARY
1. Tuscola 10-Zero 1 The Warriors grew to become the primary native group to succeed in double-digit wins for the season after they knocked off St. Thomas Extra on the way in which.
2. ALAH 7-1 Four Knights have misplaced solely to Tuscola up to now and are on a six-game profitable streak that features nailbiters versus Oakwood, Sullivan.
Three. Champaign Central 6-5 6 The Maroons did sufficient to defeat Sullivan in an entertaining non-conference recreation. The Regular Group, the Regular West are on the horizon.
Four. St. Thomas Extra Four-2 2 The Sabers are coming off an 11-point loss to Tuscola whereas additionally coming off a five-point loss by the hands of Sullivan. STM is down for the remainder of this week.
5. Mahomet-Seymour 5-Three Three The Bulldogs have misplaced three of their final 4 video games, however none by greater than 5 factors. Subsequent, they are going to face Charleston.
6. Tri-County 7-Three 5 The Titans could not get previous a high quality Neoga group. They are going to open Lincoln Prairie Convention play Thursday at Okaw Valley.
7. Unity 6-1 7 Rockets survive Urbana upset after profitable over then-undefeated Cissna Park. ALLAH, Mahomet-Seymour is ready for you quickly.
eight. Cissna Park 7-1 eight The Timberwolves held Chrisman to 10 factors Monday, host a resurgent Georgetown-Ridge Farm schedule Saturday.
9. Cerro Gordo/Bement 7-1 9 The Broncos swept three video games in their very own Mike Walsh round-robin event final week and beat Okaw Valley on Monday.
10. Salt Fork Three-2 10 Storm handed Armstrong-Potomac its second lack of the season, Vermilion Valley play continues Thursday at Hoopeston Space.
Be aware: Earlier rankings are from Monday’s episode of “Prep Basketball Confidential,” the complete model of which may be heard at news-gazette.com.
Colin Likas is the preparation coordinator at The Information-Gazette. He may be reached at email@example.com or on Twitter at @clikasNG.