Occasions could also be canceled as a consequence of COVID-19.
Pikes Peak Digital Writers Evening – Aspiring writers can obtain solutions to their questions, 6: 30-Eight: 30 pm Monday, free; tinyurl.com/y4ukblgu.
HOT FROM THE PRESS
Latest provides from regional authors:
• ”Marvel Up! run like a lady “ by Charlotte Matthews. Posted by Charlotte Matthews. Abstract: The story of Evie, a courageous younger girl together with her sights set on ending her first foot race: The Mighty Lady Dash. With the assist of her mother, dad, and feline companion, Evie learns balanced method to coaching will assist her attain the end line and safe a coveted Shining Finisher medal.
Hoopla Digital – Pikes Peak Library District patrons can use Hoopla Digital to get free entry to movies, music, and audiobooks from smartphones, tablets, PCS, and Apple TV; hoopladigital.com.
E-books and extra – Free e-books, e-audiobooks, ezines with PPLD library card. Click on CyberShelf at ppld.org.
All Pikes Peak District Library Branches will enable customers coming into with out reservations to browse the bodily assortment, use self-checkout machines and repair counters, e book a 55-minute laptop session per day. (Reservations really useful. Name 389-8968 to order your session; library card required to order by cellphone), use machines to ship faxes, scan and / or copy paperwork with out the assistance of employees, cost your units and make a 55 minute reservation to entry Particular Collections on the 1905 Carnegie Library. People also can make the most of curbside companies at library areas, along with digital companies of Ask a Librarian, a big digital assortment, an in depth on-line useful resource middle and lots of digital packages accessible on-line at ppld.org. For extra info, go to ppld.org/covid-19.
• Calhan Library, 600 Financial institution St., Calhan
• Cheyenne Mountain Department Library, 1785 S. eighth St.
• East Library, 5550 N. Union Blvd.
• Fountain Library Department, 230 S. Most important St., Fountain
• Excessive Prairie Library, 7035 Previous Meridian Street, Falcon
• Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
• Manitou Springs Library, 701 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs
• Monument Library Department, 1706 Lake Woodmoor Drive, Monument
• Previous Colorado Metropolis Library Department, 2418 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
• Palmer Lake Library Department, 66 Decrease Glenway, Palmer Lake
• Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade Ave.
• Rockrimmon Library Department, 832 Village Heart Drive
• Ruth Holley Library Department, 685 N. Murray Blvd.
• Sand Creek Library Department, 1821 S. Academy Blvd.
• Ute Go Department Library, 8010 Severy Ave., Cascade
CARLOTTA OLSON, LA GAZETTE