The Three Rivers Division of Public Well being danger dial rose this week attributable to a rise in COVID-19 circumstances throughout the jurisdiction, in response to a Wednesday press launch.
The chance dial elevated from 2.14 final week to 2.29 this week.
Moreover, two counties within the Three Rivers jurisdiction noticed their respective danger dials improve.
Each Dodge and Saunders County elevated from 2.14 final week to 2.29 this week. The Washington County Danger Dial decreased from 2.43 final week to 2.29 this week.
The chance dial, which debuted in mid-July 2020, is up to date each Wednesday to indicate COVID-19 danger in Dodge, Washington and Saunders counties, in addition to throughout the jurisdiction.
The dial is color-coded with low inexperienced, reasonable yellow, excessive orange, and deep purple. The dials are additionally assigned a numerical vary, being low beneath .5, reasonable between zero.5 and a couple of, excessive between 2 and three.5, and extreme between three.5 and four.
All 4 dials are nonetheless within the excessive area.
The principle components thought-about in danger dials embrace:
- The rise within the variety of COVID-19 circumstances over the past three weeks.
- The rise within the share of optimistic COVID-19 exams.
- The capability of the district and native well being system, together with the variety of hospitalized COVID-19 sufferers, the ventilators used, and the proportion of obtainable grownup ICU beds.
- The presence of group teams and / or group outreach.
- The supply of 3RPHD to trace all recognized optimistic case contacts inside 48 hours.