JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Ballad Well being officers launched the newest COVID-19 numbers from the system on Saturday, January 16, saying that there are 255 sufferers receiving therapy for the coronavirus at Ballad hospitals, up from 273 Friday, January 15.
Friday marked the primary time since December eight, 2020 that the variety of hospitalized sufferers was lower than 300.
“We’re inspired because the constructive fee and instances have decreased and greater than 20,000 individuals have obtained their first dose of the vaccine,” Ballad tweeted on Friday. “We’re on no account out of the woods. Please proceed to do your half to cut back the unfold. “
The next is a breakdown of the COVID-19 knowledge supplied by Ballad Well being on Saturday:
- Complete variety of COVID-19 sufferers in hospital: 255
- Complete variety of PUI COVID-19 (affected person beneath investigation): three
- Designated COVID-19 Beds Accessible: 103
- Variety of COVID-19 sufferers within the Intensive Care Unit: 59
- Variety of COVID-19 sufferers on a ventilator: 39
- First doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered: 20,950
- Second dose of COVID-19 vaccine administered: eight,226