ST. ANTHONY — A fireplace destroyed a meals trailer at a well-liked restaurant in St. Anthony early Wednesday morning.
It occurred at Smoke Wagon BBQ on Yellowstone Freeway. Crews from the South Fremont Hearth Division had been known as round 12:30 a.m. and found the hearth contained in the meals truck parked close to the constructing.
“The brisket was being smoked on the time and one thing set fireplace to the oil inside,” South Fremont Hearth Division Chief Chris Hill instructed EastIdahoNews.com. “There have been some explosions and lots of people thought it was propane tanks, however it was really some spare tires below the trailer that had been exploding.”
The trailer door was locked, so firefighters used an ax to pry it open. They then put out the hearth inside 15 minutes, Hill says. A plug from the trailer to the constructing melted however the fireplace didn’t unfold.
The house owners of Smoke Wagon BBQ stated they are going to be closed “for some time” in a Fb publish.
“Unsure how lengthy, could possibly be a few days, could possibly be longer as we had a catastrophic fireplace that fully destroyed our smoke trailer and all of its contents final night time,” they wrote. “We’re going to attempt to get going as quickly as doable and hope to see you all quickly. Because of all of the lifeguards who confirmed up final night time to assist. You positive are wonderful. And thanks all to your continued patronage and assist. We’ll be again, we look ahead to it.”