On this downside:
- Meals Enterprise Financing Traits
- CPG Personal Fairness and Company Enterprise Funds
- Hyperlinks to related content material and occasions
Meals Enterprise Financing Traits
- meals with meata mushroom-based various meat firm, introduced that it has raised $150 million in its Sequence C spherical. The corporate plans to make use of a portion of the funds to open a brand new manufacturing facility that can broaden its presence nationwide.
- Cargill and Continental Grain Firm purchased Sanderson Farms for $four.53 billion. The events plan to mix Sanderson Farms with Wayne Farms, a subsidiary of Continental Grain, to create a brand new poultry enterprise.
- Losea SAAS-based AI device that helps bodily shops and CPG producers with product placement optimization, introduced that it has raised $30 million in its Sequence B spherical. The spherical was led by Tiger World.
CPG Personal Fairness and Company Enterprise Funds
This week’s featured CPG Company Enterprise and Personal Fairness Fund is Farm2050.
- Farm 2050 was co-founded by Innovation Endeavors and Finistere Ventures in California. Farm2050 is a collective of numerous companions: an entire ecosystem. He’s dedicated to advancing the way forward for meals by supporting AgTech entrepreneurs and startups.
- This enterprise capital fund has established a profitable observe report of investing in a number of the quickest rising and most revolutionary early-stage meals and beverage corporations.
Hyperlinks to related content material and occasions