Nobody was injured after a fireplace broke out round three a.m. Friday in a third-floor condo close to SW 27th and South Road. “Upon our arrival, we found that the sprinkler system had extinguished the fireplace,” says TRF Captain Nancy Crist.
She tells KLIN Information that meals cooked on the range began the fireplace and triggered about $75,000 in harm. “They sustained harm to the kitchen space and adjoining lavatory.”
Crist says there was additionally water harm to the condo the place the fireplace began and two residences beneath. “We’re grateful that the sprinkler system did precisely what it was speculated to do and stored that fireplace within the room of origin.” None was injured.