A brand new race observe makes its technique to the lake when Ozarks Worldwide Raceway was formally introduced.
A brand new race observe makes its technique to the lake when Ozarks Worldwide Raceway was formally introduced. Opened at Gravois Mills in 2021, the three.98-mile observe can be open to all kinds of races and the race storage will home 58 vehicles at a time. In a latest Fb submit, Raceway said the next statistics in regards to the undertaking:
“Listed here are some particulars in regards to the set up:
– Location: Gravois Mills, MO
– Opening date: summer season 2021
– It is going to be paved (the primary layer is already completed!)
– It is going to be open to ALL kinds of vehicles / bikes
– We’re considering of holding drift occasions however we aren’t positive when
– We may have observe days, a racing faculty, lap days / nights, Time Assault, the potential for renting the observe, and every thing you possibly can consider!
– The observe is roughly three.9 miles / 19 curves “
The primary layer of paving is full on the raceway with extra info coming quickly.