Governor’s Workplace – Press Launch – Governor Ige Proclaims Trusted Inter-County Pre-Journey Testing Companions
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 in Press Releases, Press Releases, Newest Information, COVID-19
HONOLULU – Governor David Ige right this moment introduced eight trusted trial companions for inter-county journey. Intercountry passengers arriving in Kauaʻi and Maui counties can bypass the necessary 14-day quarantine by taking an FDA-cleared Nucleic Acid Amplification Check (NAAT) from a CLIA-certified laboratory of a journey and testing companion. Belief no sooner than 72 hours previous to going out and receiving a detrimental consequence.
Vacationers register and add their take a look at outcomes to the Protected Travels Hawaiʻi account and inter-county vacationers ought to have the take a look at consequence upon arrival so airport inspectors can evaluate the consequence.
Those that don’t select to take a pre-trip take a look at or don’t arrive with a detrimental take a look at from a journey companion or trusted exams will proceed to be topic to the prevailing 14-day inter-county quarantine or might apply for a county waiver. they’re travelling.
“Touring between our islands is crucial for our residents to remain related with household and buddies and conduct enterprise. And plenty of of our guests wish to expertise all that our island state has to supply. We’re grateful to our trusted companions who’re serving to make intercountry journey safer, ”stated Governor David Ige.
The eight trusted take a look at companions for intercountry journey are:
- Hawaii Medical Laboratories will provide the NAAT “COVID-19” take a look at (Nucleic Acid Amplification Check) as a part of the Hawaii State Pre-Journey Inter-Island Testing Program. Sufferers ought to go to www.clinicallabs.com to schedule an appointment, for extra info on areas and tips on how to receive lab outcomes. All laboratory exams require an order from a licensed well being care supplier within the state of Hawaiʻi.
- CVS Well being (needs) – Vacationers can schedule an appointment as much as two days sooner or later at choose CVS Pharmacy drive-thru areas. Assessments obtainable for ages 12 and up. Pre-registration is required. Registration directions and prices might be discovered at cvs.com/selfpaytesting.
- Hawaii Pacific Well being – Hawai’i Pacific Well being: Inter-island journey screening is on the market on the Kapi’olani Medical Heart for Ladies and Kids on O’ahu and the Wilcox Medical Heart on Kaua’i in partnership with Medical Labs of Hawaii. Appointments are required for screening in Kapi’olani and should be scheduled on-line at Clinicallabs.com/covid. No appointment is important for Wilcox screening. Yow will discover extra details about the situation of the location, the hours and the fee at hawaiipacifichealth.org/covid19testing.
“We’re happy to take part within the Hawai’i state pre-trip testing program as a trusted testing companion, working alongside our laboratory companion, Medical Labs of Hawaii, to assist the state’s efforts to open journeys safely. and gradual for each residents and guests, ”stated Ray Vara, president and CEO of Hawai’i Pacific Well being. “As now we have seen via this pandemic, the general public well being of our group and the well being of our state’s financial system are actually depending on one another. A strategic testing plan, which incorporates journey screening, is a key part in constructing the general public well being infrastructure that Hawai’i wants to maneuver us towards financial restoration, and Hawai’i Pacific Well being is dedicated to this effort. “
- Kaiser Permanente (members solely) – Kaiser Permanente members can schedule a take a look at on-line or contact the appointment name heart or nurse recommendation line of their dwelling area for scheduling directions. Kaiser Permanente members returning dwelling to Hawai’i can name the Journey Away Line at 951-268-3900 for scheduling directions. Yow will discover info at kp.org/journey.
- Minit Medical – Inter-island vacationers in Hawaii can schedule exams on-line earlier than touring to different islands. Minit Medical has three clinics in Maui with driving exams obtainable. An appointment is required. Name 808-667-6161 for extra particulars or log in to Minitmed.com.
- Walgreens – Assessments can be found for gratis to eligible people who meet CDC standards. Assessments obtainable for ages 5 and up. All drive-thru take a look at websites function outside and sufferers don’t depart their automobiles. Requires prior appointment. Yow will discover info at walgreens.com/covid19testing.
- Pressing care in Hawaii gives COVID-19 testing for inter-island journey. Outcomes are emailed to you inside 24 hours. Register to www.ucarehi.com. Restricted visits might be accommodated. Name 808-797-7980 for extra info.
“All of us should do our half to maintain Hawaiʻi protected for our households, guests and companies. Open up and keep open! is our motto and collectively we make it occur. Eliminating the 14-day quarantine for inter-island journey with the COVID-19 testing program is a wanted aid for all and Pressing Care Hawaii is delighted to be a trusted journey companion, ”stated Donna Schmidt, CEO of Pressing Care Hawaiʻi .
- Vault Well being – House testing with real-time audiovisual monitoring is on the market with Vault Well being, the primary saliva take a look at cleared by the FDA. Assessments obtainable for ages 5 and up. Assessments are mailed with correct leads to 72 hours or much less. Data and prices might be discovered at study.vaulthealth.com/state-of-Hawaii.
As trusted journey and testing companions added to the Protected Travels Hawaii program, they are going to be charged at www.hawaiicovid19.com, the place you will discover extra details about inter-county pre-trip testing and the Hawaii Protected Travels program.
Deputy Director of Communications / Press Secretary
Director of Communications