– The threats had been reported by Cannon Mills Street, East Liverpool, resident at 11:55 p.m. Wednesday. The deputies gathered the statements, movies and messages and despatched the data to the prosecutor's workplace.
– A Foundry Hill Street resident, Franklin Township, reported Thursday at 12:43 a.m. that he needed his 20-year-old son to be faraway from the house. The son doesn’t stay there and agreed to depart.
– To Depot Road, Rogers, lady reported at 9:59 p.m. On Wednesday, she worries increasingly about her brother who surrounds her dwelling and parks within the space. She has had custody of her brother's son for a couple of years.
– A lacking teenager was reported on Winona Street, Knox Township, at 7:03 a.m. on Wednesday. After taking info to enter as a lacking individual, the mum or dad or guardian discovered him at a buddy's home outdoors town.
– A Sprucevale Street resident, Middleton Township, requested to have his brother-in-law eliminated at 7:42 p.m. The next Wednesday he got here to the home asking for an air compressor. He received indignant when he knew she wasn't going to provide him something and began screaming. He rapidly left the driveway earlier than the officers arrived.
– A medical emergency was reported at 9:51 p.m. Sunday on State Route 45, Salem Township, driveway, the place a lady had stopped after feeling unwell whereas driving. The lady stated that she had not eaten something and believed that her sugar was low. She was transported to the hospital.
– A rebellious boy was reported at a Metz Street home, Fairfield Township, at 10:06 p.m. On Sunday, the place the mom stated that her daughter was inflicting issues and throwing issues. Nonetheless, shortly after calling, the mom referred to as once more to say all the pieces was wonderful. The daughter calmed down and went to sleep.
– Officers responded to the report of a lady screaming on Bayshore Drive at four:22 a.m. on Tuesday. Officers discovered a lady crying over the loss of life of her son a couple of days earlier.
– A girl's ex-boyfriend claimed he threatened to commit suicide at four:55 p.m. Wednesday. The claims had been unfounded.
– Okay-9 Csuti helped Leetonia police sniff a car whereas at a site visitors cease at four:57 p.m. Wednesday.
– A person went to the police station with extra details about an earlier theft theft at three:21 p.m. Tuesday. He confirmed an officer textual content messages from his ex and stated he wouldn’t let him see his daughter. The officer knowledgeable him that it’s a civil matter and knowledgeable him of the custody process.
– The police responded at 6:42 p.m. Tuesday on the 800 block of Georgetown Street for a report of suicide threats by a lady who stated it was resulting from not taking treatment. First responders from KLG and the fireplace division arrived and she or he was transferred to the Salem Regional Medical Heart.
– A rip-off was reported at 6:16 p.m. Tuesday within the 200 block of Apple Road with a rip-off test mailed for later providers.
– A resident stated they might take away the grass from the highway within the 1300 block of Benton after somebody referred to as at 6:08 p.m. Tuesday to report particles on the way in which.
– Salem police contacted township officers concerning a car reported as stolen within the township that was present in an in-town subject on Bricker Farm Lane. The car was pulled out and towed and the proprietor notified it.
– Police had been referred to as at 10:20 a.m. on Tuesday to confirm the well-being of two youngsters who had not been seen in current days. The police contacted the mother and father and two minors and discovered that that they had been taking part in within the yard and that all the pieces was wonderful.
– A online game system was reported to have disappeared from a residence within the 300 block of South Lincoln at 11:44 p.m. Wednesday.
– A person reported at 10:02 p.m. A prescription bottle fell out of his pocket on Wednesday in Centennial Park. He reportedly obtained a message through social media that an individual positioned the bottle and took one of many tablets. The tablet bottle was allegedly being returned to a Leetonia residence.
– A resident discovered drug paraphernalia outdoors his Newgarden residence at 6:45 p.m. Wednesday. An officer discovered the needle with liquid brown substance and introduced it again to the station.
– An officer was singled out at 6:01 p.m. Wednesday within the 1400 block of East State Road concerning a fugitive from the group's dwelling. The minor was positioned in Centennial Park and was taken care of by the social employee.
– A girl on Continental Drive reported at 5:42 p.m. On Wednesday, he needed his household eliminated, however was advised there was nobody outdoors when officers arrived.
– A home in progress was reported at 5:18 p.m. On Wednesday within the 200 block of Ohio Avenue, the place there was an argument between brothers and one in all them hit a window and broke it. EMT firefighters and ambulances arrived and he was transported with lacerations to his hand. There have been no fees because it was solely verbal.
– A tree was reported throughout the highway within the South Avenue and Deming space at 5:11 p.m. Wednesday. An officer moved the tree.
– A common canine was reported at 5:19 p.m. Wednesday within the 1000 block of East Fourth. The proprietor stated they might handle the issue.
– A neighboring dispute was reported at three:53 p.m. Wednesday within the 200 block of East Fourth. The lady who referred to as was advised to contact her landlord.
– A girl in East Seventh reported Wednesday that she let a buddy borrow her telephone and it was by no means returned. Police discovered that the person advised him that he had left it in a bush. They advised him his choices.
– An unknown youth drawback was reported at three:08 p.m. Wednesday at Circle Okay East on East State Road. Police discovered the minor in block 1400 and discovered that he was not comfortable along with his foster dwelling and needed to maneuver to a brand new one. An officer spoke to the minor and her social employee.
– An incident involving folks working within the 2200 block of East State Road was reported at 2:53 p.m. Wednesday. One firm confused one enterprise with one other and linked a hose to the enterprise sink. Officers spoke to firm staff who had been conscious and had already moved the hose.
– A person reported at 2:45 p.m. On Wednesday he misplaced his checkbook at Walmart.
– A Smith Oil worker reported at 1:12 p.m. On Wednesday somebody who drove a Volkswagen left with out paying $ 25.80 for fuel.
– The road division referred to as the police at 10:14 a.m. Wednesday to seek for particles on the freeway within the 800 block of Summit, the place a resident threw dust and grass alongside the freeway after being advised town just isn’t eradicating such materials. The person stated he had dust within the baggage to take out after which advised him that town doesn’t try this. He thought that maybe the sweeper might get it and so they stated no. They advised him to take away the dust.
– A caller from the 1200 block of Southeast Boulevard reported at 9:20 a.m. that a buddy advised her that a minor neighbor threatened her with the buddy. Then he referred to as the lady asking why he was speaking about her and the lady blocked her. She needed a report because of the alleged menace. The minor advised police that he didn’t threaten the individual and contacted him. Each had been advised to stop contact and to steer clear of one another.
– An nameless caller within the 1400 block of East State reported at eight:28 a.m. Wednesday that a canine wanted surgical procedure, however the proprietor will do nothing in regards to the canine's sickness. The proprietor advised police that he took the canine to the vet and was advised that the canine most likely wouldn’t survive the surgical procedure. The proprietor stated he’s giving the canine medication.
– A resident of the 300 block of ninth Road reported at midday on Might 12 that a rubbish truck has simply hit his dwelling.
– A girl from St. Clair Township reported that her two teenage daughters had been on the dwelling of a Wellsville resident, who provided them alcoholic drinks. The lady, who was alleged to go to the station the following day with the women for an interview, by no means appeared with them.
– Abigail Rudder was arrested at midday on Might 13 on the Wealthy Oil service station with theft, after it was found that funds had been lacking from her shift and the video confirmed that she was scratching lottery tickets.
– Officers responded at 5:35 p.m. March eight, 1700 block of Chester Avenue to a neighboring seaside retailer dispute.
– Amanda Hackney, no handle, was subpoenaed at 7:10 p.m. March 23 within the 1800 block of Clark Avenue for driving beneath suspension and an unlawful U-turn, after a two-vehicle accident.
– An incident of home violence at 5 p.m. was investigated March 15 within the 1200 block of Primary Road, the place a lady allegedly stated that she was assaulted by her husband and suffered seen accidents. The incident was referred to the prosecutor on potential fees.
– Jayce A. Lucas, homeless, was arrested at three a.m. on March 15 within the 400 block of third Road on a cost of disorderly conduct whereas intoxicated, after repeatedly making an attempt to enter a parked police car at Regardless of the contacts to get away from the car.
– The police responded at 5:25 p.m. On March 6, Shoub Towers responded to a verbal message, the place a male topic needed a lady faraway from his residence and the encounter turned bodily with witnesses. The matter was referred to the prosecutor's workplace for different fees.
– Alik Bradford, of Chester Avenue, was arrested at 11:10 p.m. March 28 within the Wealthy Oil service station space, after he allegedly hit a person who received out of his car a number of occasions within the head.
– A topic was arrested at 2 p.m. March 28 within the 300 block of Highland Avenue on a drug paraphernalia cost, after potential home service on the road. Police arrested David C. Bell of Claysville, Pennsylvania, on fees of possessing drug abuse devices, after they discovered him in possession of a marijuana pipe within the entrance pocket of his pants and a generally used heroin needle in his left again pocket. A video taken by a witness of Bell's encounter with Bell's girlfriend cleared Bell of any physicality within the battle.
– Joseph Corridor, addressless, was arrested at 10:40 a.m. April four on the 25th Road extension facet, after he was discovered handed out behind the wheel, allegedly affected, with the keys within the ignition. A number of blue tablets and 9 beer bottles (three empty) had been found in Corridor's car. No BAC outcomes had been listed; nevertheless, they administered subject sobriety assessments.
– An unidentified individual allegedly threw a big pot via the entrance window of a residence within the 300 block of Riverside Avenue earlier than fleeing on foot and making verbal threats.
– A parking summons was issued to Amber Allen at 7:30 p.m. April 12 within the 1700 block of Maple Avenue, after she had been reported lacking.
– Kids who threw stones at a window earlier than fleeing the world had been reported at 5:52 p.m. April 5 within the 1200 block of Primary Road.
– A resident of the 100 block of the Plaza de la Independencia reported at three:55 a.m. April 19 that his bicycle, instrument field and tires had been stolen from behind his residence.
– A Jeep was reported to have been taken with out the proprietor's permission at 10:45 p.m. April 19 within the 100 block of the Plaza de la Independencia.
– Packages containing clothes had been stolen someday earlier than 5:53 p.m. April 30 from the 700 block of Broadway Avenue from a residence.
– Officers responded at midday on April 30 to a home name between a lady and her stepmother within the 300 block of Broadway Avenue.
– A girl reported that a bank card had been opened in her identify and had been used up someday earlier than 7:08 p.m. Might three.
– Police took a report for a resident lady at 2 p.m. On Might 1, she reported discovering her door closed and the window open after returning to her residence after two years. She requested extra patrols.
– A noise criticism was reported at 1:24 a.m. Might eight within the 1700 block of Chester Avenue.